Ross Middle School, recognizing its unique role in meeting the academic, social and emotional needs of students in transition, is committed to providing students with the help and care to empower them to become confident, cooperative, and curious, life-long learners living productive lives. Our entire staff commits to an inclusive and comprehensive program of support to assure this outcome while promoting each student's social and emotional growth.
The Safer Ohio School Tip Line is a free safety resource available to all Ohio schools. The tip line is an anonymous reporting system that accepts both calls and texts 24 hours-a-day.
This tip line allows students and adults to anonymously share information with school officials and law enforcement about threats to student safety — whether that involves a threatened mass incident or harm to a single student.
Things to report to the tip line include (but are not limited to):
- Bullying incidents;
- Withdrawn student behaviors;
- Verbal or written threats observed toward students, faculty or schools;
- Weapon/suspicious devices on or near school grounds;
- Gang related activities;
- Unusual/suspicious behavior of students or staff;
- Self-harm or suicidal sentiments; and
- Any other school safety-related concerns.